Search the Frequently Asked Questions
We've roped up some search results!
View all FAQs in Profile/Account
How do I change or reset my account password?
If you are already signed into your Team Cowboy account and want to change your password:
- Go to the Edit Profile page
- Click on the Username & Password tab
- Enter your current password in the text box provided
- Enter your desired new password in the text boxes provided
- Click Save Changes
If you are not signed in and do not know your password:
- Go to the Retrieve Account Information page (you can also navigate to this page by clicking Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? from the Sign In page)
- Enter your e-mail address
- Enter the security code shown
- Click Send My Account Information -- If you receive a message that your e-mail address could not be found, try a different e-mail address that you may have used, such as a work address. If no accounts are found with the e-mail addresses you have entered, please contact us for assistance.
- Check your e-mail inbox for a message from Team Cowboy -- be sure to check your junk mail folder if you have not received it after a few minutes
- The e-mail message will contain one or more accounts that are present in our system that have your e-mail address listed. Click on the link associated with the account listed and follow the instructions on the page to reset your account password.
- After resetting your password, you will be automatically signed in.