We've roped up some search results!
View all FAQs in Event Schedule
Can I add my team schedule to my iPhone or iPad calendar?
Yes, this is possible! The iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch support the ability to add and subscribe to remote calendars that will show up in the Calendar application alongside any other existing calendars you might already have (such as Google Calendar).To add your team calendar to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
You can also subscribe to an iCalendar URL manually if the WebCal method above is not working:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, navigate to the "Subscribe or Export Team Event Schedule" page for your team (click here for instructions), then click the WebCal button. Alternatively, you can go to the page on a normal web browser and you can send an email to yourself with the WebCal URL, then you can click on it from your iPhone/iPad/iPod email program.
- After clicking on the WebCal button, you will be prompted to Subscribe to the calendar. Click Subscribe and follow further instructions on your screen to add your team calendar to your Calendar application.
- Note that it may take up to an hour or so for the events to show in the calendar (Team Cowboy is providing the data immediately but it takes a while to sync onto the iPhone/iPad).
- Obtain the iCalendar URL for your team's schedule (click here for instructions). You may wish to do this from your iPhone/iPad, or email this URL to an e-mail account on your iPhone/iPad. This will make it easier to follow the steps below.
- Copy the iCalendar URL to your clipboard on iPhone/iPad.
- On your iPhone/iPad, go to Settings
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- Paste the iCalendar URL that you copied above into the Server text box
- Enter a description for the calendar in the Description text box (for example, "Team Cowboy Schedule" or the name of your team on Team Cowboy). The description is optional -- by default it is the same as the iCalendar URL.
- Tap Next
- Tap Save
The next time you go to your calendar, you should see your team's events from the calendar you added. If the events do not show up right away, try again in a few minutes (it may take time to download the events).